audraey

audraey

Thursday 8 September 2016

MEET LEX PATRICK, One Talented Nigerian Artist.

Have you ever wondered how an Artist can get even the hideous details in a portrait's expression? Communicating the feelings of his portrait to be felt by a viewers mind.

Yes, I do wonder.

Ball-Point drawing of Aliko Dangote, Owner of Dangote Group by Lex Patrick


I wonder what his eyes sees;
I wonder how his mind communicates to his hand to apply a certain stroke to achieve a tone or texture;
Yes, I wonder how confident he is that he can get the right proportion even amidst obstacles.

I know he sees the beauty; I see that sparkle in his eyes; I see that passion passing through his hands and I can feel his smile in his heart when a work is accomplished.

Nelson Mandela


And Yes, I know that feeling of joy thanking God for the wonderful gift of Art he has.

Meet Onyekwere Lex Patrick

#IAmArt appreciating Nigerian Artists and Artists at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment