audraey

audraey

Saturday 17 October 2015

THE LITTLE you have can go a LONG WAY for you!

Speaking with a Ferocious Entrepreneur, I had to reevaluate my thoughts, making me take a big step into been an Entrepreneur myself.

Early this year, I had my Goals, my first time though, written out but not exactly defined. And part of it was to get myself a business, to become an event decorator. I made plans, writing out a lists of things I needed, but I knew I had to start small, so I did my scale f preference and got what I needed, My Master List. I thought I would start of early into the year but I didn't. I didn't have the finances to start up, I had nobody to give to me, I even went to the S.M.E (Small and Medium scale Enterprise) Centre in the State to see if I could get a loan but I couldn't. And till last month, I hadn't done anything to start and then it dawned on me! My mistake and miscalculation..

I WAS WAITING TO HAVE ALLL THE FINANCES I NEEDED TO START UP!!

Though it's not a bad idea but waiting to have all the money down, especially when you don't have where to get a quick loan from, would definitely be a set back to you which would discourage you if you keep waiting.

Getting my salary (from where I'm employed) last week, I decided to start off with what I have to purchase what I can at the moment. And then when money comes in bit, i'd continue to buy in bits. No matter how little you have, just start with that, even if it takes you half a year to purchase your start up goods. I'm sure if I had started with the little I get every month, I would have finished buying my start up materials for event decoration. Be wise and know this, the LITTLE You have can go a LONG way for you, so start early.

No comments:

Post a Comment