audraey

audraey

Tuesday 27 September 2016

I Am Art.. #Random

I Am Art,
Because I am art; I am firstly a work of Art by God. The human is the perfect masterpiece; ever wondered why this part of your body is where it is and why it is there? Why it functions like that? How one part links up to the other? Why no one has the same body structure; size, height, weight, facials? Just like an artwork, it comes in different mediums, by different Artists with just one purpose - To Express.


I Am Art,
Because i Am art: I am secondly a work of Art by God. If there be any thing as Behavioral-Art; ever wondered how people act? Why can't everyone be the same? Why can't we all talk the same or respond to situations in like manners? The difference in people is what makes the world fun and colorful; cold and grey. Just like an art piece, it speaks. It communicates different feelings; fun, sober, joyful, mild, angry, heavy-hearted, love etc. With one purpose - To Express.

I Am Art,
Because i am Art: I am thirdly a work of Art by God. 'I' & 'Am'  completes up the 'Art', bringing and putting to reality all that is within me into my works. - the expression in the 'Art', that's why you can feel the passion, you can see and hear what it tends to express because I can only give out what I have. I give out Art because I, myself, and am Art.

Yes, I Am an Artist,
I Am Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment